22 July 2014

Castle

These photos were taken at my local castle. Matthew and I visited at the weekend. I have this dress a few years now but hardly ever wear it. These sandals I got from Primark for my holidays, I feel they resemble the Isabel Marant Edris Bow Tie sandals that I want so bad.

I am currently doing a big clear out of my wardrobe as I recently moved back home, but will be moving back to Scotland at the end of the Summer, to finish uni. You can find all my items here, mail me if you are interest.



What I wore
Dress - Topshop // Sunglasses - Topshop // Sandals - Primark // Purse - Urban Outfitters

4 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie. Iv just nominated you for the Liebster award. Check it out http://martinasmark.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html
    Martina xx
    Www.martinasmark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely. Thank you so much for this nomination. xx

      Delete
  2. Cute look, that dress looks so good on you!

    http://nativewanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete